When: Tuesday, April 9, 2013 at 7:00pm
Where: “The Annex” room in the South Hills Center next to the Tamarack Wellness Center
Tentative agenda items include:
- General/Elections Meeting: Five positions will be filled at our May 2013 meeting: President, Vice-President, and three 2-year board positions.
- Amazon Creek Headwaters/Deerbrook PUD Hike: Scheduled for Saturday morning, April 13, 2013.
- SEN Newsletter: Content for next edition, publication timeline
- City Service Fee: On February 13, 2013, the City Council passed a resolution placing a measure on the May 21 ballot to ask voters to consider a City Service Fee. Should the SEN Board vote to formally endorse the measure?
- Improving Neighborhood Outreach: Engaging more people in our neighborhood in SEN projects/Expanding our efforts to improve our community to a wider range of issues.
- Updating the Neighborhood Charter
All are welcome to attend.