Join Kevin Matthews and members of the Southeast Neighbors Board for a one-hour guided hike of the Amazon Creek Headwaters/Deerbrook PUD area to help raise public awareness about the impacts of the potential development and to help raise funds for covering the legal expenses to fight it.
- The hike involves a small creek bed and natural terrain but mostly takes place on a gravel path with an easy to moderate difficulty level.
- Closed shoes such as sneakers or hiking boots are recommended.
- Those under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash.
- Please bring your camera. There are some excellent views.
When: Saturday, April 13, 2013 at 10:00am
Where: Meet at the trailhead just south of the Martin St. and West Amazon Street, intersection between Center Way and West Amazon Street, across from Frank Kinney Park.