Neighborhood Services is postponing the New Leader Orientation scheduled for May 9, 2013 until later this year after the Fiscal Year 14 budget discussions are completed.
Please know that Neighborhood Services staff are here to support you and your neighborhood association. Many resources are also available online on the Neighborhood Services pages:
- Neighborhood Event Resources (including reservation/ reimbursement forms)
- Policies and Guidelines for Neighborhood Associations
- Neighborhoods Calendar of Events
- Neighborhood Leaders Contact List
- Neighborhood Analysis (demographic and data analysis specific to the neighborhoods)
- Report a Problem (pothole, street light, nuisance/ zoning complaint, etc.)
- Crime Prevention and Safety including organizing Neighborhood Watch
- Social Services in Eugene
Staff are also a resource. Please let us know how we can best support you and the work you do for our community!
Thank you for all you do!