Please join us at the fall neighborhood meeting for conversation, information and a dessert potluck.
- City of Eugene Update: Ward 2 City Councilor Betty Taylor will speak on issues confronting the Eugene City Council and share recent developments in the Deerbrook Planned Unit Development.
- 30th Avenue Street Crossing: Lindsay Selser will talk about 30th Avenue crossing safety enhancements, plus the pedestrian bridge beautification and neighborhood welcome sign project.
- Inspiring Neighborhood Collaboration: Harlow Neighbors will share an example of how their neighborhood organized to make a difference in the lives of elementary school children in their neighborhood.
- Envision South Eugene: Share your thoughts on priorities and action items for our neighborhood in an informal break-out group session.
When: November 19, 2013
- Coffee, Tea and Desserts at 6:30pm
- Meeting from 7:00pm-8:30pm
Where: Good Samaritan Society Dining Room
- 3500 Hilyard St, Eugene, OR 97405
Park in the front parking lot or in the west side lot off Hilyard.
Please bring a dessert to share and your own plate/silverware/napkin), but don’t let the lack of either stop you from coming to the meeting. Your presence is a contribution to the neighborhood.