- 1:00pm – 1:30pm………………..Late to Dinner folk and acoustic
- 1:40pm – 2:00pm………………..Emily Fox children’s music
- 2:05pm – 2:20pm………………..Eugene Bhangra Bhangra and Bollywood dances
- 2:30pm – 3:00pm………………..Linda Danielson & Kevin Rothaar contra dance, country dance fiddle
- 3:20pm – 4:00pm………………..The Traceys three and four part harmony bluegrass, and country blues
- 4:20pm – 5:00pm………………..Edewaard indie alternative rock n’ roll
Pedal Power will be providing our sound this year using their bicycle powered audio system. You can be a part of the concert by helping to pedal the sound. Limited seating will be available but we recommend bringing a camp chair or a blanket to spread out.
Bring your own picnic or enjoy food from:
- The Old Pad: Serving up a tender beef brisket dish complete with a house made Blackberry Black Butte Porter BBQ sauce, Cowboy baked beans or house salad/Caesar salad, and coleslaw for just $8.
- Sunshine Deliwagon: Serving veggie burgers, hot dogs, hamburgers, and drinks. Prices are $5-6.00 for burgers, chips and a drink; drinks are $1-2.00.
- Umpqua Bank‘s Free Ice Cream Truck
- Urban Garden Sharing Table: Bring your excess garden bounty to share with the neighbors. All leftovers will be donated to Food for Lane County.
- City of Eugene Recreation Services Teaching juggling and hula hoop for all ages.
- Parks and Open Spaces: Nature scavenger hunt and Tugman Park work party sign-ups.
- Parenting Now!
- International School of Modern Technology Preschool
- The Bubble Guy
- Face Painting
Health and Wellness
- Yoga West Eugene: Sponsoring free introductory classes every hour from 2 to 5pm across from the park at 3635 Hilyard St.
1 pm Intra to Kundalini Yoga
2 pm Intra to Kundalini Yoga
3 pm Pre-Natal Yoga – Moms to be – partners welcome
4 pm Bhangra Dance – Punjabi Folk Dance all ages invited
5 pm Intra to Kundalini Yoga with Healing Sound of the Gong
- Kickin’ It For Vets – Kickball Tournament 2014: Playground Sports will be hosting a kickball tournament fundraiser for Access the Law’s Veterans Free Legal Clinic. Cheer the players, watch the game and support access to legal services for your neighbors who served our country.
- Tamarack Pool
- Support Local Food Rights
- Good Samaritan Eugene Village
- Master Gardeners
- Master Preservers
- Brahma Kumaris
- Adaptive Recreation Services
- The raffle is Southeast Neighbors’ only fund-raising drive for the year and is made possible solely by donations from local businesses. This year, raffle prizes will include certificates from Yoga West Eugene, Lube It USA, Good Samaritan Society, The Glenwood, Laughing Planet at 29th & Willamette, Pet Smart, Eugene True Value Hardware, Pegasus Pizza, Metropol Bakery, Emily Fox, and Safeway.
Safety and Environment
- American Red Cross, Oregon Pacific Chapter:
45 minute Prepare! Presentations starting at 1:30pm, 3pm, and 4pm.
- City of Eugene Transportation Planning: Learn about the new signal at 30th Avenue and University, share your ideas and feedback about transportation needs in Southeast Eugene
- Eugene Police Department: Crime Watch Group Info and On Site Bike Registration
- South Eugene Community Emergency Response Team
- Long Tom Watershed Council
- No Industrial Pisgah
- West Coast Dog and Cat Rescue
- Senior And Disabled Services (S&DS)
Collecting Donations for Abdul Ghaznavi
When Southeast Neighbor Marty Wilde served in Afghanistan, Abdul Ghaznavi served as his interpreter, resulting in serious threats and violence to both himself and his family. Through Marty’s sponsorship, he was recently admitted to the US through an Afghan Allies Protection Act Special Immigrant Visa and will be arriving with his wife and 6 children on Monday night. Their kids are 12-19. They will need everything; furnishings, kitchen items, blankets, pillows, cleaning supplies, and housewares. If you have anything that you would like to donate, please bring it to the event. We will have a loading/unloading zone set up at the south end of the park (look for the cones) and Marty will be accepting your support. Contact him at email@example.com for more details.
Thank you for participating in the community.