You are invited to attend a gathering of PTOs, PTAs, Parent Councils, and other parent led organizations supporting 4J students in SE Eugene. The purpose of this meeting is to open lines of communication between active parents at the schools in our neighborhood.
What: SE Eugene 4J Parents Meeting
When: Wednesday, February 25, 2105 from 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Where: Camas Ridge Cafeteria, 1150 East 29th Avenue
- 7:00-8:00pm: Table Topics: Participate in progressive rounds of conversation (approximately 10 minutes each) about fundraising, volunteerism, social events, staff appreciation, greening your school, and communication.
- 8:00-8:30pm: Group Debrief: Share discoveries and insights in a whole group conversation. Identify patterns and and possibilities for action.
- 8:30-9:00pm: Next Steps: Review action items and schedule future collaborations.
Who should attend?
Any member of PTOs, PTAs, Parent Councils, and other parent led organizations supporting 4J students in South Eugene schools (Camas Ridge, Edgewood, Charlemagne, Ridgeline, Spencer Butte, Edison, Roosevelt, South Eugene, and Village). The focus of this meeting will be to explore the ways we achieve common goals and to identify common needs.
Please RSVP at http://goo.gl/forms/Dw8dgrLqEV by Monday, February 23 if you wish to participate in this event and feel free to share it with other involved parents in your community.
- Prior to the meeting, materials will be e-mailed to all RSVP’d participants.
- After the meeting, a follow up evaluation will be e-mailed to all RSVP’d participants.
- It makes the process easier for the organizers.