We have a full agenda for the next Southeast Neighbors Board Meeting on Tue, March 8, 7:00pm – 9:00pm at Good Samaritan, 3500 Hilyard St.
Moving Ahead (LTD)
- Presentation: Project Overview / Focus on 30th/LCC
- Discussion: Neighborhood Engagement Plan Discussion
Neighborhood Homelessness Response
- Presentation: Tiny House Program at Episcopal Church of the Resurrection
- Poverty, Homelessness and Vulnerable Populations Working Group
- Housing First Endorsement
- Overnight Parking Program Updates
- Tents 4.10
Committee/Working Group Reports
- Land Use
Proposal for SEN Donation Process
- Accounting and Reporting
- 501(c) (3)
Upcoming Community Partnership Opportunities
- Aging in Community
- Red Cross
- Nearby Nature
- Parenting Now
- Southeast Schools
- BRING Recycling Drive
- League of Women Voters
- April meeting – general? board? speaker?
- Appoint Nominating Committee for May Elections (charter rule)
- Section 2. Nominating Committee. A three-member nominating committee shall be appointed by the Chair prior to the annual meeting. The committee shall be composed of a member of the Board and two other non-Board members. Notice of the creation of the nominating committee and of the annual election shall be published in the Association newsletter prior to the meeting.
- Section 3. Candidates. At the annual meeting, the nominating committee shall present the proposed candidates for office. Additional nominations may be made from the floor at the meeting.