Eugene School District 4J is beginning a strategic visioning and planning process to develop a 3- to 5-year guiding plan. The plan will reflect what our community wants our school system to look like and where the district’s limited resources should be targeted to best support student success.
Input is critical to the success of this planning process. The survey below will help you familiarize yourself with the questions the public will need to consider and give you a chance to make your voice heard.
This survey is available online through April 1, 2016. Please take the time—generally 10 to 20 minutes, depending on how many comments you choose to include— to share your informed input on the most important issues facing our students and schools and how we can best focus our resources to support student success. The resulting district vision and plan will be presented to the school board and the public in fall 2016.
Thank you for your participation. Please feel free to share this survey and meeting information with your communities. Read more…
4J Vision 20/20 Public Meeting Calendar [Save the date!]
- March 30 at 7 p.m.: First Public Session (César Chávez Elementary School)
- March 31 at 7 p.m.: Spanish Public Session (César Chávez Elementary School)
- April 21 at 7 p.m.: Second Public Session (Bertha Holt Elementary School)
- May 12 at 7 p.m.: Third Public Session (North Eugene High School)
- June 2 at 7 p.m.: Fourth Public Session (Roosevelt Middle School)