From the RG: If the good weather holds, a contractor for the city of Eugene next week will begin restriping sections of south Willamette, setting up a year-long test to help determine whether the city should permanently reconfigure the lanes. Crews next week will restripe Willamette from 24th to 32nd avenues, the city said. Read Closely watched restriping on south Willamette in Eugene to begin Monday
CITY OF EUGENE:
- E. 27th Avenue (Columbia St. to Spring Blvd.): Final cleaning and adjustments will cause minimal delays.
- W. 19th Avenue (Adams St. to Madison St.): Excavation and installation of wastewater pipe will cause lane closures Monday through Friday, from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Potential delays of up to 10 minutes. Watch for flaggers and use alternate routes if possible.
- Potter Street (E. 24th Ave. to E. 29th Ave.): Final cleaning and adjustments will cause minimal delays.
- Van Ness Street (Mission Ave. to E. 27th Ave.): Final cleaning and adjustments will cause minimal delays.
- Willamette Street (E. 24th Ave. to E. 29th Ave.): Nighttime striping will cause lane closures from 7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
LANE TRANSIT DISTRICT WEST EUGENE EmX PROJECT:
All businesses remain accessible during construction. The public can email firstname.lastname@example.org to request traffic advisory emails regarding the West Eugene EmX project.
- W. 6th Avenue (at Chambers St.): Traffic may be restricted for nighttime signal work from 7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- W. 11th Avenue (Beltline Hwy. to Bailey Hill Rd.): One eastbound lane is closed for daytime road work and may be restricted to one lane in each direction at night.
- W. 11th Avenue (Seneca Rd. to Bailey Hill Rd.): One westbound lane is closed for daytime utility work.
- W. 11th Avenue (City View St. to Garfield St.): Nighttime utility work will reduce traffic to a single lane in each direction.
- Garfield Street (W. 6th Ave. to W. 11th Ave.): Restricted to one southbound lane for road work.
- Crow Road (entire road): Road crews are preparing for an upcoming shoulder repair project this summer. Expect flaggers and minimal delays.
- Gimpl Hill Road (entire road): Road crews are preparing for an upcoming asphalt overlay this summer. Expect flaggers and minimal delays.
- Greenhill Road (Hwy. 126 to Royal Ave.): Reconstruction of the road and railroad crossing will extend through early September. The road will be closed to all traffic from June 6 to September 2.
- Hayden Bridge Neighborhood (19th Ave. to 31st St.): Crackseal crews will be preparing roads for an upcoming slurry seal. Watch for “No Parking” signs and expect flaggers and minimal delays.
Links to additional project information can be found at www.keepusmoving.info.