All Work is completed on Potter, 27th and Van Ness. Spring Blvd will be repaved from Fairmount to Capital, and then continue on Capital to Cresta de Ruta Street.
- Capital and Spring will be re-paved beginning July 6th.
- Construction will last about 2 weeks.
- Traffic impacts on Capital and Spring will be significant during daytime construction.
- The contractor will provide residents with a phone number to call which will give residents up to the minute access instructions to each resident.
Project Funding: The primary source of funding comes from the Street Repair Bond passed by voters in 2012.
For More Information: Project Manager: Teri Higgins, phone 541-682-8462, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online road reports (during construction) at TripCheck.com or Twitter.com/EugenePW.
- Other Current Project Information at www.eugene-or.gov/pwprojects.
Last updated June 1, 2016.