Join us at our Saturday, September 10, 2016 neighborhood picnic in the park from 11am to 3pm. Walk, ride your bike or take the bus (LTD will be sponsoring FREE RIDES TO TUGMAN during the event) and spend the afternoon enjoying live music from neighborhood musicians, learning about local programs, sharing your feedback, and meeting new people. Bring a picnic or order lunch from one of three food carts. Beer and cider will be available from Claim 52 Brewing.
Looking for a great opportunity to reach hundreds of community members of all ages? Participating as a Partner Organization in the Southeast Neighbors Picnic at Tugman Park offers an all ages, all demographics audience for your organization. Tabling is free for non-profit organizations and $25 for profit businesses. In-kind donations of food items or services are also welcome.
It takes a lot of dedicated volunteers to help make this event a success.
- Set Up: Help set up tables, chairs and canopies. Hang banners and signage.
- Clean Up: Help take down tables, chairs and canopies. Remove signage and banners. Basic clean-up of each park.
- Raffle: Help SEN sell raffle tickets at the event.
- Parade Leader: Lead a parade around the park.
- Sign Up Table: Help neighbors sign up for the SEN email newsletter.
For each shift you volunteer, you will be entered into a raffle for a chance to win a prize. Previous years prizes have included Gift Cards from Off the Waffle, Arriving by Bike, True Value Hardware and Yogurt Extreme!