Join Lane County Master Gardeners to celebrate a day full of fall harvest fun including music and kid’s activities. Sample free, fresh-pressed apple cider, taste over twenty varieties of tomatoes, attend gardening workshops, browse the garden books and items for sale, purchase fall veggie starts, garlic and bulbs, as well as a large selection of fruit trees. Fall is planting time!
- 10 a.m.-noon Determining Ripeness and Fruit Storage
- 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Creating Healthy Spaces for Bees
- 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Why are my Trees Dying
- 1-2 p.m. Growing Great Garlic
- 1-2 p.m. Spiders
- 1-2 p.m. Home Composting
- 2:30-3:30 p.m. Extending the Growing Season
- 2:30-3:30 p.m. Microgreens
- 2:30-3:30 p.m.Sauerkraut Making and Pickling
Saturday, September 24, 2016 ~ 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Emerald Park Recreation Center, 1400 Lake Drive, Eugene