The following land use applications were received by the City of Eugene. Click on the web links below to view the documents associated with these applications.
- ARA-16-0017: Initial Request: Adjustment to EC 9.5500(12) Vehicle Parking and 9.5500(6) Building Mass and Facade.
- TIA-16-0007: Initial Request: Traffic impact analysis for multi-story mixed use commercial and residential.
Summary below and image with two elevation views (from Hilyard and E 32nd) courtesy of Eben Fodor.
Amazon Corners Development Proposal Summary:
- Located on 1.83 acres at the northeast corner of Hilyard Street and E 32ndAvenue
- 108 residential units and 14,000 square feet of retail space
- 5-stories, 62 feet tall, basement-level and surface parking
For more specific information or questions about an application, contact Planner Erik Berg-Johansen, Phone: (541) 682-5437, firstname.lastname@example.org
Application materials are available via the links below and can also be made available for review at the City’s Permit and Information Center between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. (99 West 10th Avenue).
Public input and written testimony is advised. However, please keep in mind that applications may change between their initial submittal and when they are determined to be complete. For those application types that require public notice (Type II-IV), testimony should be submitted during the formal public comment period that follows a determination that an application is complete. Public notices will be sent to neighborhood associations for projects within their boundaries and will include the deadline for public comment and hearing dates.