The City of Eugene Budget Committee will be meeting twice in March. The first meeting is this Thursday, March 9 at 5:30 p.m. in the Bascom/Tykeson Room of the Downtown Public Library, 100 W. 10th Avenue. Items on the agenda are as follows:
- Urban Renewal 101 presentation
- Public Employee Retirement System (PERS) update
- Review of potential budget document improvements.
The second meeting will occur on Wednesday, March 15 at 5:30 p.m. in the Bascom/Tykeson Room of the Downtown Public Library, 100 W. 10th Avenue. At this meeting there will be presentations on the following topics:
- Public Safety System Challenges
- 2021 Preparation Update
- Emergency Preparedness Update
Meetings will be televised, with agendas and webcasts posted at https://www.eugene-or.gov/webcasts when available.